Double-hung windows are beautiful, versatile, and low-maintenance, making them an ideal choice for a variety of replacement window projects. This popular style of window offers long-lasting performance in a practical, functional design.
Virtually maintenance-free and doesn't require painting or caulking.
Double-Hung Windows From Window World.
Our industry-leading double-hung windows offer unbeatable value and incredible performance. Each of our options is designed to complement the style of your home while also improving energy-efficiency. Learn why our double-hung window solutions have become so popular:
- 4000 Series Double Hung. 4000 Series double-hung windows from Window World are as beautiful as they are solid, sturdy, and stable. Our beveled mainframe design is exceptionally slim and refined. The sleek construction of the 4000 Series will easily complement any type of architectural style.
- 6000 Series Double Hung. The superior performance of Window World's 6000 Series windows is a result of their innovative design. Every component is precision-engineered and contributes to superior energy savings. The 6000 Series features a multi-chamber design that helps trap dead air, producing an effective insulating barrier. Extra-thick, fusion-welded frames and sashes provide superior structural strength and create a permanent barrier against air and moisture infiltration. All of these cutting-edge features add up to greater energy savings and lower utility bills.
Why Choose Double-Hung Windows?
If you're considering replacing your home's windows, there are many reasons to choose double-hung windows. This style of window is one of the most common, and is incredibly popular with many homeowners. Here are a few advantages of double-hung windows:
- Energy-Efficient. By creating a barrier against air and moisture infiltration, our windows can reduce your home's energy loss and improve overall energy-efficiency. As a result, you can enjoy a more comfortable home and greater energy savings.
- Low-Maintenance. Maintaining your beautiful new windows shouldn't feel like a chore. Our windows come with tilt-out sashes that make cleaning a breeze. Easily clean both the interior and exterior surfaces of your windows from the comfort of your home. Beyond simple cleaning, the maintenance needs of our windows are incredibly minimal. An occasional simple inspection to ensure all parts are in proper working order is all that is needed.
- Did You Know? Our vinyl window solutions are virtually maintenance-free and don't require painting or caulking.
- Easy Operation. Operating your new double-hung windows is smooth and simple. Our windows are designed to offer superior structural strength and ease of use. The precise fit of each component allows for smooth and simple operation.
- Better Ventilation. Double-hung windows provide exceptional control of airflow for better ventilation and improved indoor air quality. You can open one sash to allow for a small amount of ventilation, or open both the top and bottom sashes for maximum airflow.
- Stylish Design. Our double-hung windows are as stylish as they are functional, and are designed to complement the style of your home. Whether you choose the 4000 Series or the 6000 Series, you will enjoy the perfect marriage of form and function.
Window Styles and Options
Our windows are custom-manufactured for every opening, allowing our customers the freedom to design the windows of their dreams. Whatever style of window you ultimately select, the quality and value of our windows will make for profound improvement in curb appeal and energy efficiency.
Our Window Installation
Installation of replacement doors, windows, shutters, and vinyl siding are not tasks for the casual handyman. These large-scale projects require the tools, skills, precision, and training that only comes from an experienced Window World home improvement specialist. Windows and Doors specifically must be installed so that they float perfectly within the allotted frame. Without a master's level of precision, replacement windows and doors can be fitted and installed unevenly, created a lopsided final product. To ensure the highest quality installation job, it is best to put the project in the hands of an experienced Window World professional craftsman.